☼ The turquoise mediterranean sea is my favorite place to be. ♡
372 days apart of our new favorite island Mallorca was calling again. Last year we spent the entire week with our rental car and discovered the seaside around the isle, stopping at beautiful spots we had found on postcards and climbed down to secret shores. The turquoise sea freed my mind and we recharged our low batteries in the white sand, hiked around giant rocks for the most incredible view in the depth and the endless wideness of the mediterranean sea whos waves seemed to glitter in the sun like diamonds.
This year we checked in one village beside Can Picafort and came to love beautiful Muro. Priority: Chilling out. We left out car rentals and concentrated on sea-acitivties.
- Jumping off a boat in the middle of a conservation area, swimming in-between a shoal of silver shimmering fishes.
- Watching coralls and fishes through a glass-bottom boat.
- Getting up before the sun, walking at the seaside, listening to the waves until sunrise.
- Raising from a speedboat, breathing the warm salty air under a 60m high flying parachute, feeling the sun on my skin and keeping the incredible view in our long-term memories.
- Sitting at the poolside, listening to a beautiful acoustic guitar musician, drinking spanish canned beer and saying „yes“ to him for the second time just because the moment was perfect.
Song of the trip: El mismo sol